Thursday 5 March 2015

Pinterest Tip Of The Day


Pinterest is so great.  You can scroll through endless recipes, DIYs and different ideas, pinning them to your specific boards so you can find them later.  But have you ever searched through your boards for that recipe that looks so delicious or that DIY you couldn't wait to try, clicked the pin to take you to the instructions and ... Nothing!?  The link either doesn't work, is spam, or there is nothing there.  So disappointing.  This is what happened to me just the other day.  I was looking for recipes to make for the week, making my grocery list.  I came across this delicious looking recipe.


Clicked the link to jot down my ingredients and...


Nothing, just a broken link. 

That is why my number one pinning tip would be to Click it before you Pick it.  Click the pin to make sure there are instructions before you pin it to one of your boards. This will save you a lot of frustration later on. Not to mention a little less clutter on your boards.  



No comments:

Post a Comment