Friday 13 March 2015

5 Minute Chinese Soup



There's a few things I like about winter, the first snowfall (the flakes of snow are usually big and almost flutter to the dry ground; it's really pretty), and the last snowfall (I'm too cold to think it's pretty anymore).  Also I really love soup!  It warms me from the inside out.  So when I seen this Pin for a quick Chinese soup I had to try it.

This soup called for baby bok choy but I had just used mine up, so I threw in a combination of spinach and kale.  It also called for 1 tablespoon of dark soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce, I just had regular soy sauce, so I put two tablespoons of that in.


Basically chop up your bok choy and green onions (or in my case kale and spinach too), start to heat your chicken stock in your pot and throw everything in till your noodles are cooked.  I used  oriental style instant noodles for mine and they cooked within two minutes.


Spoon into bowls and enjoy!


Here's my version of the recipe for you to print.









No comments:

Post a Comment